No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MORISONS Manual Breast Pump For Enlargement and Feeding
Morisons Manual Breast Pump for Enlargement and Feeding is a comfortable and relaxed breast pump widely used by customers worldwide. Doctors also recommend this pump at the time of breastfeeding. If the baby is not getting enough milk, pumping can help to increase milk supply by thoroughly stimulating more milk production and draining the breasts.
This breast pump is a manual pump that creates suction to increase milk production in the breasts. This does not require any power source for its usage. Instead, it creates suction with the help of the controller attached to the breast pump.
It is made with skin-friendly materials that do not irritate the breasts. It does not cause any damage upon frequent usage. Therefore, it is ideal for every woman. However, you must consult a doctor before using this product.
- BPA free
- Soft massage cushion with the warm feel
- Great for combining breast and bottle feeding
- Compact design
- Easy cleaning and assembly
- Easy manual operation
- Type – Manual Breast Pump
- Color – Pink
How to Use:
To use the Morisons Manual Breast Pump for feeding, follow the following steps:
- First of all, read the instructions carefully given on the box of the product for better understanding.
- Hands should be washed, and all breast pump parts should be clean.
- Find a quiet spot where you can relax. Consider your baby; this will help you release your milk by triggering the hormones that help you do so.
- Place the breast shield on your breast once it has been built. Assemble the shield so that it is centered over the nipple.
- Start pumping. It may take a few minutes for the milk to begin to flow.
- To get the milk flow, firmly wrap the suction cup around the breast, hold the bottle in one hand and squeeze the pump repeatedly with the other.
- If excessive suction causes discomfort, hold down the relief valve to regulate the pressure and express more milk.
- To feed your baby, replace the suction cup with a bottle cap and nipple when enough milk has been extracted.
- Switch breasts for about every five minutes and ensure that the breasts get a total of 15 minutes of stimulation.
- Remember that the milk will be usable for four to six hours at room temperature. Many women prefer to refrigerate breast milk immediately. However, breast milk should not be refrigerated for more than five days.