No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Personal Massager And Stimulator With Wireless Remote For Men & Women
Personal massagers are very effective in stimulating and massaging specific body parts. The vibration provides ultimate relaxation and pleasure. Personal massager also give significantly faster motions and deeper effects than a manual massage. As a result, massagers may give the sensation desired for more intense stimulation.
Why should you buy a Prostrate Massager and Stimulator?
Some of the features that can compel you to buy this massager are:
- Wireless remote control
- Quiet and powerful
- Easy to insert
- 12 vibration modes with heating
- Easy to use
- Precise stimulation
With the Wireless Remote Control Personal Massager for men and women, you may unleash the world of relaxation. Massage has often been overlooked, but those who have tried it know what a beautiful pleasure a relaxing massage can provide. This massager may be used for frequent massages by women and men to release tensed muscles. The user may quickly turn on/off and choose between 12 various vibration patterns using the wireless remote control.
- Composed of silicone
- USB rechargeable
- 360-degree rotation
- Compatible with all types of lubricants
- 100% waterproof
How to use:
- The massager should be washed before use.
- Before using the device or using any lubrication, place your body in a safe and comfortable posture.
- Make sure to apply lubrication on both the device and the receiver’s body part.
- Once the device has been securely placed on the body parts, turn on the power functions, beginning with the least intense level. Allow the motor to warm up before rotating the shaft around inside to obtain the most comfortable/pleasant alignment.
- Then, using the given control interface, begin exploring various sensual feelings.
- When you’re finished, make sure to either set your device down somewhere it won’t come into touch with other massagers or clean it straight away.
There are no reviews yet.