A penis sleeve is a hollow, penis-shaped sex device worn over your penis during sexual activity. Penis sleeves are available in various shapes, sizes, and styles. Some are realistically proportioned and are intended to make sex more pleasurable for you and your partner if you struggle to stay hard during penetrative sex. Others are huge, with built-in extensions to give your penis greater length and girth for a more intense encounter.
This Sharkz Penis Extender Sleeve With Vibration-Black is very elastic and comfy, with several exquisite ticklers and textures to increase enjoyment. It aids in prolonging erections, intense penetration, and more profound thrusting activities. It is a nice vibrating penis wrap that has been made explicitly for males. However, this penis sleeve may be used by any guy to make his intercourse more exciting and delightful. Some individuals use vibrating sleeves as sex toys, while others use them as penis accessories.
- Made up of really soft material
- Waterproof Reusable
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions Length -16cm
- 1.5 inches long
- Enlarges penis instantly
- It brings orgasm in sex
- Realistic penis sleeve
- Lightweight in nature
- Power type: button cell
- Control type: build-in push button
How to use:
Putting on a penis sleeve is a simple procedure. Follow these steps:
- Most penis wraps are designed to fit snugly but comfortably over your penis while it is fully erect.
- Measure the length, width, and circumference of your penis when you have an erection to determine the proper size for you.
- Before you order anything, be sure the sleeve is a good fit for you.
- Put a few drops of lube in the penis sleeve and rub a tiny amount to your penis.
- If possible, achieve a partial erection before sliding the sleeve across your penis.
- It's preferable to insert your penis into the sleeve while it's partially erect, then let it fully erect while wearing the sleeve. Once you erect your penis, the sleeve should remain in place without sliding backward or forwards.
- Pull the sleeve down until the bottom of the sleeve touches the base of your penis.
- Adjust the sleeve to smooth and stay in place when vigorously stroked.
- To keep the sleeve in place, some penis sleeves have a ring or loop that goes around your scrotum. Others may have a flexible opening for your testicles or a belt that goes around your waist and secures the sleeve. Put a few drops of lube in the penis sleeve and rub a tiny amount to your penis.